Catholic St. Rochus Chapel
Spiritual rediscovery in the 19th century
Built in 1666 in the year of the plague, the Rochus Chapel is still an important place of pilgrimage in the World Heritage area. The chapel was decorated in the 19th century with altars and pictures from the monastery church in Eibingen. The altar in the chapel still contains two Hildegard relics.
Opening hours (currently different opening hours due to corona): a visit to the interior is possible every Saturday from 13:00 to 17:00, provided there are no weddings, and on Sundays and public holidays from 11:00 to 17:00, provided there are no baptisms.
The entrance area is also accessible outside these times.