Cath. Parish Church St. Hildegard with the Hildegard Shrine
Hildegard's last resting place
Today, the parish and pilgrimage church of St. Hildegard is located on the foundations of the former monastery founded by Hildegard in 1165. After a fire in 1932, it was rebuilt in 1935, taking into account earlier stylistic elements. The Hildegardis shrine with the bones of Saint Hildegard of Bingen is kept here.
Opening hours: daily 8.00-18.00 hrs,
Marienthaler Str. 3, 65385 Rüdesheim am Rhein