Amt für Touristik, Veranstaltungsmanagement und Städtepartnerschaften
55411 Bingen am Rhein
Phone: 06721 184-205 / -206
Fax: 06721 184-214
RUPERTSBERG Hildegard of Bingen
Hildegard of Bingen left her monastery on the Disibodenberg between 1147 and 1151 and founded her own monastery on the Rupertsberg close by. Unfortunately, it has not been preserved and the few monastery ruins, five arcades of the monastery church, were integrated into a new building. A tour is only possible when booked in advance and only under guidance.