Amt für Touristik, Veranstaltungsmanagement und Städtepartnerschaften
55411 Bingen am Rhein
Phone: 06721 184-205 / -206
Fax: 06721 184-214
St. Rochus’ Chapel
Built in the plague year of 1666, the Rochus Chapel is still a significant place of pilgrimage in the world heritage area. In the 19th century, the chapel was embellished with altars and paintings from the monastery church in Eibingen. Two Hildegard relics can still be found in the richly decorated Hildegard altar today.